Lami Technologies is a fintech startup looking for an eager Marketing manager to support its growing business needs for 2022. Lami is a pioneer in the digital insurance space, on a mission to break the 3% insurance penetration barrier in Africa, and provide a safety net for every person in the continent. Lami is an insurance SaaS platform with customers ranging from insurance companies, banks, and digital platforms. Our headquarters are in Nairobi, Kenya.
As a Marketing manager, you will be responsible for creating marketing strategies, ensuring return on investment for the company, managing junior marketing executives, social media, SEO, Google AdWords. Moreover, you will also be responsible for increasing brand awareness, Improving brand reputation and generating quality leads. You will be working closely with sales teams and business teams and will manage a team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing and executing marketing campaigns across Lami
- Writing and publishing press releases and disseminating them through media outlets
- Maintaining regular media coverage on Lami
- Developing editorial plan and creating content for social media and blog
- Managing social media interactions
- Organising for Lami to participate in events
- Working with the leadership, to set the marketing strategy for the business.
- Hiring and managing the performance of junior marketing team
- Overseeing marketing campaigns and PR/ communications
- Tracking effectiveness of marketing campaigns and reporting findings to the executive team.
- Negotiating and liaising with third-party consultants
- Writing and delivering content and social media plans
- Looking after the budget of the marketing department and making sure the budget spend is delivering a return on investment
- Managing the design and production of promotional materials
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of 3 years experience in marketing and communications
- Experience in B2B and B2C marketing
- Well networked with media and journalist
- Good writing and design skills
- Experience running digital advertising across social media channels
- Excellent teamwork skills
- multi country experience
- Experience managing a team